Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Who Do I Resemble?

Not long after birth, most of the people say that I look alot like daddy but from the look-alike meter shown on my blog, its shows that I look equally like daddy & mummy when I'm at 3mths old. A year has passed, and recently some people start to say I look more like my mummy than my daddy now & some say I still resemble my daddy more. So out of curiousity, mummy decided to use the look-alike meter again for the second time and this is the end result that we have got. It still shows that I look equally like daddy & mummy after a year. Wonder if the look-alike meter is accurate or could it be the eye area looks like daddy & the area of the lips & chin looks like mummy. Anyway, it doesn't really matter if I resemble more like daddy or mummy but it definitely cures mummy's curiousity.

No comments: