Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year Eve

Since mummy only need to work half day on New Year Eve, therefore we decided to go shopping & dinner with my popo & xiaoyi before my popo leaves for Genting on the same night.
After hours of shopping, we headed to Jack's place for dinner with daddy joining us after his hard day of work. All of us were given a party bag each and it consist of party hat, party poppers, confetti horns, blowouts, mask, and clapper.
See how much fun I have with the party hat after I reached home. I crawl & crawl around the house with the hat on my head. And the hat seems to be a bit too big for me cos the hat keep sliding down my head and cover my face. Too bad I didn't get to join in the countdown cos I was getting tired already. Will wait for next year then.

No comments: