Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fun at Changi Airport

On 22nd Dec, we send my grandparents to the airport and at the same time, take breakfast with them as there's still ample time before they check in. Fyi, this is my first visit to the airport. Therefore, I'm quite excited about it. Cos the moment after breakfast, I just wanna come down from the high chair and start walking around. And if daddy wanna carry me and take picture, I will start to fuss. And as I walk, I keep pointing here and there and babble non-stop. Although daddy & mummy can't make out what I'm saying most of the time, but at least they still know some of the words that I say like 'ball hor hor? ma, hor? huh mo? huh mo? And there's also a small playground not far away from the Mcdonalds to keep some of the kids entertained. I had a fun time playing with the slides and the riding horse.

No comments: