Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Haircut before CNY

Daddy & mummy decided to give me a haircut before CNY arrives cos my fringe is getting long and has already passed my eyebrow and about to poke my eyes. Therefore, they decided to cut it shorter and by then CNY arrives, the length of my fringe will be just nice. This time round, mummy is the one who cuts my hair cos I keep fidgeting & making noise once daddy touches my hair and there is no way daddy could cut my hair. So the scissors was passed over to mummy and she starts to wet my hair with abit of water and here I am sitted quietly waiting for my hair to be cut. Fyi, the haircut only takes about 5mins cos I'm so well-behaved. And see how happy I am after my haircut.

No comments: