Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome the Year of Tiger!

Soon a year has passed and now comes another year. And in few weeks time is our Chinese New Year and also the Year of Tiger. And I'm also getting myself ready to welcome the Tiger year by dressing myself like one with the help of mummy. This tiger costume is actually a pass down from my twins cousins as they are too big to fit into this anymore. And it's just the right time for me to wear and it fits me nicely too. Do I look like a cute little tiger? I enjoy wearing this outfit so much that I keep coming up with different types of pose. Daddy & mummy also can't help laughing when they saw me in this costume. And also taking pictures with part of my Winnie the Pooh family. Do I look like Tigger? Hahahaha.....

No comments: