Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

More Playgrounds

This time, I went to another playground which is more suitable for me cos the slide is lower & shorter. This playground is also smaller and more suitable for babies & young toddlers.
Fyi, there are total 3 playgrounds. All are just about 3mins walk from my house to the playgrounds.
See how much fun I have by walking here & there exploring. I get to sit on the bicycle, climb up & down the slides & also get to slide down from the tunnel slide.
See, I even posed for mummy to take pictures.
Now, we are heading to another another playground which is so much bigger than the previous one and it's also the one that we usually go.
When we are approaching the caterpillar seats, I get very excited and keep saying, 'Ball! Ball!' Nowadays, whenever I see anything that is round, I will keep saying 'Ball!'
And when mummy corrected me by saying that is not a ball, it's a caterpillar! I just show no interest & wanna walked away quickly.
Overall, I still fancy the smaller playground as the steps here are too high up for me to climb.
Fyi, mummy is afraid to cross the shaky bridge while holding on to me with one hand cos she's afraid that she will lose her balance and thus calling out to Daddy for help.
While strolling our way home, we get to see some pet animals. Fyi, the cat looks fierce to me. When we tried to go near it and have a closer look, it stared fiercely at us and even mummy is scared too. Somehow, the rabbit is still tamer & cuter as compared to the fierce cat. And mummy used to keep rabbits as her pet too.

No comments: