Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Friday, January 8, 2010

My 1st X'mas Presents for the Year of 2009

This is my 1st X'mas present for Year 2009 although this is already my 2nd year of X'mas. Cos I still do not to know how to 'ask' for X'mas present last year as I'm only a few months old during then.
Initially, we only intend to shop around at Causeway Point after having our breakfast at McDonalds. And when we are stopping by to look at some of the cute soft toys, I started to get exciting by pointing here & there. I even try to signal to mummy that I want these soft toys by babbling and chattering loudly and at the same time, trying to reach out for the toys. Some of the sales assistants even looked at me & smiled.
So they let me choose between Minnie Mouse, Pooh Bear, Tigger, Eyeore, Piglet & Chipmunks. I finally chose the piglet cos maybe its pink in colour and this is also the colour that I prefer more than the other colours. Can tell that I love this piglet so much from the above pictures and I will wanna hug this piglet to sleep and also play with it. When daddy try to take the piglet from me, I will snatch it back from him.
And this is the expression that I show daddy after snatching my 'piglet' back from him.
And there are more presents for me from Da-gu Po, Da-gu & Er-gu. They got these for me during their Japan trip. Isn't it nice?

No comments: