Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Favourite Past-Time

Time flies and I'm already 14 months old. And I'm no longer interested to sit in my walker. Whenever mummy is busy and wants to put me in the walker for a while, I will start to make noise and raise my legs up high in the air. And I only love to crawl and walk around the house, I will also urge mummy to place the playmat on the floor with all my toys for me to play. Not only that, sitting and pushing my ride-on car around the house is also part of my favourite past time. And mummy and daddy get tired real fast cos they keep bending their back so as to support me by holding on to my little fingers when I walk around. And I will even attempt to lift my car up to the water feature platform with one hand and then bring it down, then up and down again, and doing it repeatedly. And you must be thinking ain't I tired at all... And of cos I'm not, cos it's daddy and mummy who's helping me to lift the car! Hahaa.. And after playing for hours, see how tired and sound asleep I am! Finally, mummy can get to rest for a while too before I wake up.

No comments: