Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Friday, April 16, 2010

Sembawang Shopping Centre

Mummy was thinking to get me some cute cutters from Daiso, so we proceed to SSC to do some shopping and at the same time, help our neighbours get some cutters too and also to have our late lunch at Aston.
Fyi, there's a big outdoor playground located just outside the restaurant which I find it a great place for family with kids cos the kids can get to play & dine there. The playground is separated into 2 areas, one is wet & the other is dry. For the wet area, you can see lots of water sprinkle around & for dry area, is just like normal playground but area is so much bigger.
After dining & getting the cutters, we happened to pass by the hair accessories shop. So mummy decided to go in & have a look to see if she can get anything nice for me. Finally, she caught a glimsp of this colourful crystal hairband & decided to get one for me. But there are 2 different colours, one is full of colourful crystals whereas the other one is single colour with clear crystals on it. After letting me tried out both the hairbands in front of the mirror, I quickly point & take the colourful one. Daddy & mummy also agreed that the colourful one look nicer on me cos the other one is too plain.
And after I got the hairband, I quickly opened the plastic bag and take it out, signaling to mummy that I want to wear it immediately. Fyi, I'm not willing to take out the hairband even though I have already reached home. I keep walking around the house, admiring myself in front of the mirror or anything that I can get to see myself. I even give daddy & mummy a very proud pleased look when they looked me. Isn't me vain!

No comments: