Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kids Gathering

Aunty Joyce organised a kids gathering at my place so as to let us mingle around & play with one another. But too bad, Aunty Jacinda could not join us last minute if not we will have more playmates. Fyi, I have so much fun on that day. I even kiss Aunty Joyce repeatedly on her cheeks when prompted. I enjoy playing with kakak (Aunty Joyce's maid) till you can hear me laughing so much and I also enjoy playing with Yu-Fei gor gor & Yu-Qi too. But Yu-Qi is abit shy, so she dare not play with me much cos could be me & Yu-Qi seldom get to see & play with each other. But who knows maybe next time she will be more daring to play with me. Overall I still enjoy their companion and looking forward to play with them again. Thanks Aunty Joyce for organising!

No comments: