Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MMR Vaccine

Last Thursday, I finally went for my MMR vaccine cos I was sick the previous month. Daddy & mummy make sure that I am totally well & fit before they bring me for this vaccine so that I will be strong enough to fight the virus. So far I am standing at 80cm tall which is 50 percentile & weighing 8.2kg at 3 percentile. Dr Low says that I'm weighing 2kg lesser as my ideal weight should be 10.2kg if were to base on my height. Although I'm tall and thin, but its ok cos what matter most is that I'm healthy and that is the most important thing. Dr Low also praised me for being a brave girl cos I did not cry or make a single sound at all when having my vaccine.
Lazing & busy walking around after I reached home.

And also shaking my 'bum' when mummy ask me to dance!

This is what mummy has taped down when she saw me singing and dancing by myself. But mummy could not figure out what I'm saying at all. She can only hear me saying fish at the last part of the video.

No comments: