Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Monday, April 26, 2010

Me in my Ball Pit Tub

Since we do not intend to buy alot of balls and create a ball pit using the play yard at home, therefore mummy has come up with a creative idea by buying this Toyogo box with wheels so as to fill up the box with balls and put me inside.

See how much I loved being inside the box, I even treat this as my ball pit bed!

Look at my happy face when mummy played the balls with me together. Fyi, I will stop playing if one of the balls has fallen out of the tub and will only continue to play again after mummy had picked up the ball and put back into the tub.

No comments: