Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm Not Afraid At All!

Nowadays, it's quite rare for us to see this type of fly after a heavy downpour as compared to the past. And this is in fact our first time seeing it after staying in our house for years.

I started to get excited & curious when I saw the fly. I even go after the fly and at the same time, trying to beat the fly with the balloon. Daddy & mummy are so amazed when they saw me doing this cos they thought I would be afraid and backed off when it flies around me.

But I did not show any single bit of fear at all. I even looked around for it and also asked daddy where has the fly gone to! Maybe at this age of mine, I'm still too young to know what's the feeling of fear!

No comments: