Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Monday, April 5, 2010

'Exploring' Mummy's Bag

At this current growing stage, I'm getting more & more curious each day and my urge of 'exploring' things is very high. I will search high & low for new things in the house so as to meddle or play with it cos I will get tired of playing the same things over & over again. Although mummy & daddy did get quite a number of new toys for me, but I will not want to play with it after awhile. And at the meantime, I still find that mummy's bag is still my best 'play toy' at the moment cos I will tend to dig out whatever is in her bag by playing & looking at the items one by one. I will also clip my hair when I found mummy's hairclip inside her bag. Not only that, I even carry her bag and walk around the house.

No comments: