Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Red Packets

After coming back from Jurong Point, mummy realized that my red packets are still in the drawer unopened when she is trying to put something in the drawer. Since Chinese New Year is already over, so mummy passes me all my angbaos to open it myself.
See how busy I am! Sorting out and opening my angbaos!
After opening, mummy ask me to check all the empty red packets one more time to see if there's any note left inside.
See how thorough I am! Even the red packet is torn! Haha haa...
After I have finished checking all the empty red packets, see how happy I am when I saw lotsa of money in front of me cos all these money will be deposit into my bank account! Fyi, I received more angbao money as compared to last year but I will not tell you how much! Hee hee... =)

No comments: