Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Love McDonalds!

Last Sunday, daddy & mummy brought me to McDonalds to have breakfast cos it has been quite awhile since we last went there. And see how happy I am! This time round, I enjoy the food even more as compared to the past. I would signal to mummy whether I wanna eat scramble egg or hotcakes by pointing them and I even nod my head or point my index finger up telling mummy that the food is good & I like it. If I'm full already, I will shake my head when mummy feeds me. And can you tell how much I enjoy the food from my expressions above? Yum Yum!

No comments: