Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Din Tai Fung at Jurong Point

Daddy & mummy decided to bring me to Jurong Point last Saturday to have lunch and at the same time, walk walk, see see, cos the mall is now very big after its extension. And although they have went there before after the extension, but they still have not finish shopping the whole mall. Mummy tying my hair, getting me ready before we go out. See how vain I am! Although I'm small but I love to see myself in front of the mirror. I even tilt my body left & right in front of the mirror to view myself in different angles.
Upon reaching, we took some photos first while waiting for our food to be served.
And wow, the food is finally here! Although I have already taken my lunch before we came out but I still wanna eat some fried rice and noodles.
See how much I enjoy eating the fried rice after mummy scoop spoonfuls of it on my plate. I keep nodding my head when I first taste the fried rice. It's just simply delicious! And fyi, I am too busy eating that I didn't even response to mummy by showing her my thumbs up. Instead, I just keep nodding my head only. Hahaa...
Fyi, I finish up all the fried rice by myself and I even had some soup noodles too. Yummy! Yummy!

No comments: