Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Monday, March 8, 2010

Acting Like A Chef

Whenever mummy is in the kitchen busy with something, I will sure to follow her into the kitchen. I will then keep myself entertained by opening up the drawers and dig out whatever that I find it fun to play with. Recently, I have been acting like a chef. Pretending to cook & trying out the taste of the food. See the way I taste the food, it's like as though I have really whipped up something very delicious & yummy! And mummy find my face so lovable & funny at the last part of the video especially at the part where I stick out my tongue & show a licking slurping look!

No comments: