Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Monday, March 8, 2010

Disposing My Used Diaper

After I woke up from my nap, the first thing mummy always give me is water. Cos water is good for me and mummy always make sure that I drink enough water cos the weather is super hot and I get constipated easily if I don't drink enough water and eat enough greens & fruits. Another thing that mummy will ask me to do is disposing my own used diaper everytime she has changed it. But if I poo, mummy will then dispose it herself cos I will at times open up my diaper & see what is inside. So yucky right? =) After disposing my diaper, mummy will definitely bring me to wash my hands under the running water & of cos I love washing my hands. Cos this means I will have a chance to play with water again! Hee hee... Mummy is so pleased with me cos I have been doing a good job! Well done, Rhea!

No comments: