Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Friday, October 9, 2009

Turning 1 Year Old Soon!

As it has been sometime since mummy last take picture together with me, therefore these are some of the pictures snapped on that day. Time really flies! Just few days more to come and I will turn 1 year old very soon. Daddy & mummy not only find me getting more interactive nowadays which is a good thing, they also noticed that I'm looking more feminine day by day. And when we are out on the street, most of the passerby also identified me as a girl girl instead of boy boy as compared to the past. And this means that I will get to hear less people asking mummy whether I'm a girl or boy! =)

No comments: