Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Final Confirmation On My Party Deco

As my 1st birthday party is getting nearer & nearer, therefore daddy & mummy have to make a trip down to Party Joy at parkway parade to finalise their purchase on my party deco stuffs as well as the delivery of all the helium balloons for that day. And on my way there, I love to keep myself occupied by playing and I even led mummy in playing peek a poo with me by using my handkerchief to cover my own head & face and then pull the handkerchief away by myself. Just see how much I enjoyed myself from the pictures here. After confirming my party stuffs, we headed for lunch at Swensens. And while we are waiting for our lunch to come. I started to get very active by turning around and keep smiling at some of the waiter and waitress when they come and talk to me. I will also wave and say bye bye to them and clap my hands too. And I also enjoy making all sorts of funny faces by sticking out my tongue and also make that kind of 'ah ma' face by shutting my lips tightly inwards.

No comments: