Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Me & My Cousins

This is a picture of me with all my cousins and fyi, they enjoy playing with me and also sayang me alot. Maybe it's becos I'm the youngest and also the only girl here. Not only that, they will always come and crowd around the doorway the moment I reach grandma's house and they will keep calling my name till I enter the house. Can imagine how noisy it is right! And you see how my twin cousins kiss me from the above picture, almost can't see my face already. They have been kissing me on my cheeks for few times repeatedly till I feel so irritated and started to make noise then only they stop. They also love to hold my hands and touch my legs and face. And guess my cousins would really love to have a 'mei mei' cos you can hear them say "Mummy, I want 'mei mei'!" =)

No comments: