Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Photoshoot Session

Yesterday, we went down for photoshoot session at Kids Cover Looks using the free voucher from Dumex. Before going for the photoshoot, mummy tried to let me have my nap as usual after my feed so that I will be at my best mood. But no matter what mummy do or try, I just refuse to take my nap and just keep smiling and playing with her instead. And when we are almost there, I started to fall asleep in the car seat. But daddy & mummy decided to give it a try since we are already here. And luckily, I'm quite cooperative throughout the 45mins take and when daddy and mummy got to choose which 2 photos to develope, they could not make up their mind and ended up signing a family package at S$328 so as to get all the soft copies of my photos free and also a poster size picture of me as well as all the photos taken for the family package. After another 2 hrs of family shots, I started to feel sleepy and didn't really wanna smile at the last pose. See how sound asleep I am from the above picture as I dozed off immediately after drinking my milk. And we are hoping to see good results when we collect the photos next month.

No comments: