Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Birthday Party Decorations

Just 1 more day to go and I'm ready to party. Therefore, daddy & mummy are busy decorating the house with all the stuffs that they have bought. And my birthday theme is Fun At One which is mainly pink in colour. And since mummy could not find the letterings for my name, therefore she has decided to DIY. Mummy is quite pleased with her work cos not only it is unique, she can also find the colour that she wants easily to match the overall deco and at the same time, these letterings can be recycle and placed at my bedroom wall after the party ends. Daddy also helps mummy to cut out the styrofoam letterings with a penknife but it's not easy. Cos the foam is very hard and if you do not know how to control your strength at every curvy turn of the letter, you will tend to spoil these letters easily. And in order to keep me occupied, mummy let me play with my new hairclips that she has bought for me to that she can finish her job faster without disturbance. And how do I look with this purple butterfly on my head? Mummy bought this hairclip online and fyi, this hairclip was handmade by SAHM (Stay At Home Mum) and you can get to choose the colours that you want in order to match your clothings and most important of all, it's nice & cheap. Only S$2.90 for this clip, what a great deal!

No comments: