Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Supermarketing

As mummy & daddy need to get some groceries on that Saturday, therefore they bring me out early in the morning after I have woke up. And when mummy tell me that we are going 'gai gai', I'm so happy that I keep jumping up and down with my legs kicking and hands fluttering when mummy come and carry me. And not only that, I also know when daddy and mummy are going out cos I will keep following them around the house in my walker when I saw them changing and I will wanna tag along too. If not, I will normally play by myself or stay in my own room alone at times without my parents' accompany. And when we reach cold storage, mummy let me sit in the trolley for the first time and I'm so happy and excited about it. I enjoy it so much by touching whatever things that are near me when daddy push me around. I also keep leaning out far trying very hard to reach out for some other things that I could not touch. Overall, I just love going out even though it's just a short while at times.

No comments: