Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Enjoying My Kiddy Rides

Whenever we are out shopping or having a walk, mummy will sure to let me sit on the kiddy rides if there's any and I also enjoy the rides more now as compared to the past. And from this video, you can see how much I enjoy by turning the steering wheel and look as though I'm really driving. Daddy & mummy didnt even teach or show me at all, but I just turn the steering wheel on my own immediately after they place me in the seat. And when somebody tried to walk near me or have the intention of wanting to sit in my ride when I'm sitting, I will signal to 'shoo' them away although nobody ever teach me this. Daddy & mummy are also quite surprise when they see me shooing the 'gor gor' away when he comes near me. Although I'm still small, but when you see how I shoo this 'gor gor' off and you will know I will not be bullied by others easily. And now I got a new nickname name which is 'chilli padi' cos I'm small & 'hot'! Heeheee....

No comments: