Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Monday, September 28, 2009

Shopping For My Birthday 'Suit'

As my 1st birthday is coming real soon, therefore Daddy & mummy have been shopping around for my birthday 'suit' over the past 1 month and finally, they managed to find one dress that they both think is nice, comfy & not too over! Actually other than this, they also found quite a no. of dresses that are nice & pretty too but most of them comes with layers of tulle material. Therefore, daddy & mummy feel that I will not like those dresses and will also feel uncomfortable wearing it cos the material is abit pricky and the design is also abit over. And mummy is also able to tell if I like the dress or not, cos I will only smile and touch it if I like. And if I don't like, I will not even touch or take a second look at it and worse still, I will still shake my head at times.

No comments: