Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Eating Yogurt

Mummy has bought me some baby yoplait yogurt from cold storage and it only comes in two flavour which is the banana & vanilla flavour. And when mummy feed me the first mouth, I give her that kind of wanna 'puke' face and she finds me so amusing and was wondering if this yogurt really taste that bad.

And after mummy & daddy taste the yogurt, they both have the same reaction as me too or maybe we don't really fancy yogurt at all. And doubt mummy will ever buy yogurt for me again or maybe if she really will, guess it will not be that soon and she will sure to get other brands instead.

No comments: