Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Friday, August 28, 2009

Daddy's Birthday

Daddy & mummy took leave on Wednesday and went for buffet lunch at Vienna, located at United Square with 婆婆, 小姨 & 姨丈 to celebrate Daddy's birthday and at the same time, play mahjong later after their lunch. Overall, the food there is not bad and it's also quite worth the price cos they have quite a variety of food spread. I also get to eat some salmon and dory fish and I like it very much cos I keep opening my mouth asking for more even although I have already taken my porridge before we went out. And you can also get to enjoy the nice waterfall view if you are sitted at the right place. And inside the mall, there's this cute round station kiddy rides of aeroplane, car, helicopter and more with blinking lights. And do I look like a little pilot sitted in this aeroplane? Mummy also bought a strawberry cheesecake for daddy and we wish daddy a super duper happy birthday & hope whatever he wishes for come true!

No comments: