Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Monday, August 3, 2009

Me & My Pediatrician

This is a picture of me & my pediatrician after my 2nd dose of pneumococcal jab last Thursday. And before my jab, the nurse has already taken my height and weight and Dr Low says that my height is 70cm of 50% percentile which is quite good but my weight is only 6.75kg of below 10% percentile which is not so ideal. And after understanding from mummy the no. of meals and feeds that I have, he says that I'm eating well so not to worry about the weight that much as long I'm gaining weight, cos Dr Low says that I'm superactive so that's why I grow taller faster but not so much in weight gain.

And my parents totally agree with the pediatrician cos I have been moving around and shaking here and there thru out the whole visit when they are talking and checking on me and there is non of the moment that I'm sitted down quietly.

And this is the proof taken by daddy while waiting for Dr Low to come as we are the first patient and here I am shaking and jumping up and down non-stop. Even Aunty Zenna & Aunty Doris do feel their arms and legs aching after carrying me for some time although I'm not really heavy. Wahahaha....

No comments: