Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm 10 Months Old

Time flies and now I'm already 10 months old and will be 1 year old in another 2 months time. Fyi, I now know how to shake hand, wave bye bye, kiss daddy & mummy, hi-5 and say pa-pa & ma-ma and at times mom-mom (when I wanna eat) or Ng-ng (after I have poo). And daddy & mummy are hoping to hear more new things from me as I will now imitate whatever sound they make and using my tongue to make cluck cluck sound is one of my favourite now. And also, most people say I look more like 1 year plus instead of 10 months old cos I'm quite tall. Hmmm, is this comment good or bad ah?

No comments: