Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Friday, August 28, 2009

Combing My Hair

Daddy & mummy have got me a comb last Saturday cos my hair is growing quite fast and getting thicker too although I just cut my hair the previous week.

And at first, when mummy tried to comb my hair for the very first time, I refused to let her comb and keep moving my head. But when mummy brings me to the mirror and say comb nice nice ok, then only I let her comb. And after seeing mummy comb my hair in front of the mirror for a few days, I also wanna take the comb from mummy.

And just on this Wednesday, daddy & mummy are quite surprised to see me trying to comb my hair by myself when I get the comb over from mummy. And daddy says that can tell that I'm picking up things quite fast now.

Clever Rhea!

No comments: