Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Monday, July 5, 2010

Daddy's Little Girl

During this growing stage of mine, I keep changing at every different stage while growing. Why am I saying this? It's because I keep clinging on to mummy at one period of time and after that, cling on to daddy at another period of time. And of cos, mummy is the person that I cling on to most of the time. And of cos, from this picture you can definitely tell that I am obviously clinging to daddy at this period especially he's back from work on alt Saturdays. See how sweet I look when I rest my head on daddy's leg. Me & daddy also co-ordinate well in making the same pose (top right picture) as what mummy has instructed us. How nice!

No comments: