Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Friday, July 16, 2010

My Playing Kakis

Most of the time while my parents are working, the most time that I spend with is my 婆婆 and my eldest cousin (Jarrdy gor gor) during the daytime. Although at times, we do quarrel and snatch over some toys or stuffs, or even disturb him while he is trying to do his homework or having his nap... but we still enjoy playing with one another.
As for my twins cousin, I will only get to see them in the evening after 小姨 fetch them up at the childcare after work.
And once the 4 of us get together, hahaa... the house is going to get super noisy! Think by next year Apr, we will be even noisier when my little cousin, Yuhan turns 1 year old by then.... Really looking forward it!

No comments: