Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Monday, July 19, 2010

My Hello Kitty Bag from Aunty Susan

Any idea who Aunty Susan is? Haha... she is, in fact not my relative at all.... She is actually our neighbour, and also each other's companion at their individual workplace nearby but they are also not colleagues... Confusing right? Its actually quite a long story... If you wanna know more about it, can ask mummy to sit down with you and tell you more about it. See how happy when mummy show me the bag. It's my favourite pink colour with cute Hello Kitty on it and I can't wait to bring this bag out together with me. Thank you Aunty Susan for giving me this bag, I love it so much! Muacks.....

No comments: