Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Chalet Break..

Since it has been quite some time all of us have gather around together at the chalet, 大姑 decided to book a chalet for us to get together and at the same time, bbq too.
After staying out for sometime after our meal, we decided to stay inside the chalet cos its much more cooler as compared to outside.
I also have a very fun time with all my little uncles & aunties - the '5Js' (which is aunty Jocelyn, Joanna, Jonnalyn, uncle Jonathan & Joseph) cos they have been playing with me for the whole night. They also give me some of their neon sticks to play and I even get to hang the neon stick on my neck.
To see more pictures for that day, here it is!

No comments: