Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Saturday, June 5, 2010

KFC

As I'm growing up day by day, I will know how to ask mummy for things that I wanna eat, play or go. And of cos, daddy & mummy are glad to see the changes in me showing that I have grown up. So this is what we have for lunch and of cos I am happy when mummy bought me KFC cheese fries. Before we reached home, I keep telling mummy that I wanna eat. And of cos I do not know how to say the whole sentence, so I keep saying "要吃" but mummy say can only eat when we reach home. See how much I enjoy my fries when I reached home and also watching TV at the same time! Daddy say I really know how to 享受... Actually mummy is trying to upload a video of me eating the fries but there's some problem uploading it. Will try to upload it again some time later when mummy is free.

No comments: