Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Meals

For the past week, my appetite has not been that good due to my swollen gum. As I only got 8 teeth now (6 on top and 2 below), rest of my teeth are starting to sprout together at the same time and that makes me don't feel like having any food. Cos whenever I try to chew or bite my food, I will keep telling mummy pain pain. So mummy decided to cook something that is soft enough for me to eat. So these are what I have for my lunch & dinner. And for my breakfast, mummy give me bread with tuna mayonnaise spread. Fyi, I ate up all the things that mummy has cooked or gave me. I even ask mummy for bread and milk 2 hours after my every meal. And of cos, mummy is happy that I am asking for more food cos this shows that my gums is not painful anymore.

No comments: