Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Yu-Qi's 1st Birthday

We were invited to Yu-Qi's 1st birthday on the 8 Nov (Sun) held at Parc Oasis Clubhouse. By looking at the deco's, obviously you can tell that it's the Hello Kitty Theme accompanied by a nice Hello Kitty Jelly Cake & a 2-tier cake with cupcakes. Aunty Joyce also rented some toys to keep us entertained and I did get to play with the slides too. And this is Yu-Qi, the birthday girl of the day, enjoying herself at her birthday party by clapping her hands happily.
After singing her the birthday song, I wish Yu-Qi '笑口常开' always!
Can also tell that I'm enjoying myself very much too cos I keep clapping my hands when we sing the birthday song and look at my satisfying face when eating the cupcakes. Also I keep turning my head away when in the mist of picture taking and guess maybe I'm more interested in looking at the birthday banner/Hello Kitty balloon than the camera!
And do I look nice with the Hello Kitty party hat? Gues I really like the hat very much cos I enjoy putting it on and taking it down repeatedly by myself while on the way home.

No comments: