Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Friday, November 13, 2009

My Haenim Play Yard

Play yard is where I love to be now cos I enjoy playing inside by myself and I also love to look at the mirror and talk. As mummy has also teach me to say some of the pictures on my playmat, therefore I will also point at the pictures on the playmat and start saying or naming out some of the pictures which sometimes both daddy and mummy could not figure out what I'm saying except for some words like apple (will pronounce as ar-ple), bear, '喂', '饱', yeah, '打', pa, ma and 'yai yai' meaning naughty in Cantonese. And in this video, you can hear me say '喂' or '谁' when I pick up the phone, and

showing mummy how I push myself to sit up which I have already mastered it quite sometime ago, and

finally, learning how to walk by using the side panels of the play yard for support and balancing. But it seems like it shows more of dancing and shaking here... =)

No comments: