Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Tooth Chart

This is a tooth chart that mummy has got from Anbesol website using it to update the growth of my teeth and also to keep track of it when they start popping out one by one. As you can see on this chart, so far this is the only tooth I've got although I'm coming to 13 months old. But my pediatrician say its fine, cos it's quite normal for some toddlers to have their 1st tooth as late as 18months old but it should not be later than that. And mummy also feel that my second lower central incisor will pop out anytime as my gums around that area is quite swollen now.

No comments: