Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Me, The Little Stunt Girl!

Nowadays, mummy had a hard time tucking me to sleep, be it in the afternoon or night time. Cos I will start to get super hyper once I enter my bedroom. And no matter how tired I am by rubbing my eyes, I will still wanna do a few stunts or roll about first before I get to sleep. Now I have mastered this new stunt that I love doing very much and I can do it for more than 10 over times in a roll without stopping to rest. Even though mummy place me nicely on bed and ask me to sleep or take a rest first but I will still ignore her and keep doing. And when daddy or mummy stick their head underneath me and look straight at my face, I will then start to laugh out loudly. Fyi, I find this stunt so fun and now I have already master the art of not using my hands to support my body but use only my head and neck. Isn't me mischevious? And daddy, mummy & popo are so worried that I will sprain or hurt myself when in the mist of doing this. Fyi, popo also say that I behave more like a boy than a girl. =)

No comments: