Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Jarryd Gor-Gor

2 Saturdays back, mummy & daddy went to pick Jarryd gor-gor from school due to his weekly school activities as my xiaoyi is working half day & my popo is on holiday that day. After picking up my cousin, we headed for McDonalds breakfast and after that intend to send my cousin back in noon time. But my cousin say he prefer to stay at our house till night time so we granted him after seeking approval from my xiaoyi.
After our nap, my parents brought us down as my cousin requested to play cards on a card machine. So while waiting for him to finish his play, I pointed to the kiddy ride to request for a ride too. Fyi, we enjoy playing together so much. At times, I will also pinch my cousin's leg or beat his hand whenever he disturb me or go near popo or mummy. But overall, I still enjoy Jarryd gor-gor's companion cos he will not beat me back even though I beat him. *winks*

No comments: