Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fun at Ikea

Last month, we went to Ikea with daddy, mummy & da-gu to get some stuffs & at the same time have our lunch there. While shopping halfway, we come across the childrens' section and I was thrilled and give out a loud and excited laugh unexpectedly when I saw lots of children playing at this corner. And when mummy ask if I wanna join in the fun, of cos I nod my head immediately and headed fast to the tunnel & swivel chair. After trying out the above, I went to sit on a ladybird soft toy. It was so 'springy' & 'bouncy' that it makes me go 'doink, doink' when I sit on it with pressure.
Overall, I spend quite sometime at the kids' corner and I'm still not reluctant to go until daddy tricked me out of that section by putting me on a chair with abacus that is placed on the table.

No comments: