Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Part 1

It's Mother's Day again! Another year has passed and this is mummy's second year of mother's day celebration. The 3 mums that is celebrating together this year are my tai ma, grandma & my mummy. Before everybody reaches tai ma's house, da-gu & er-gu have bought me some toys at Metro in order to keep me occupied cos they know that I do not have any toys to play there. Isn't it nice of them!
And when everybody have gathered around, it's time for the mummies to cut the cake together. Hopefully there will be more mummies' to celebrate Mother's day together next year.

No comments: