Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Playing Catching with Mummy

Playing catching is one of my favourite game now and I love playing catching with mummy. At times, I will lead her into playing catching with me by hitting her then I will run away and wait for mummy to chase me. I often run and hide in my bedroom or kitchen, or anywhere that I can hide and wait for mummy to catch me.

Sometimes, mummy will also purposely hide somewhere to peep at me so that when I come out from my hiding place to see where she is, she will then start to chase after me. And when I saw mummy coming near me, I will start to laugh out loud and continue to run. But most of the times, I often end up trapped in a corner where I have got nowhere to go.

No comments: