Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Kiddy Ride After Dinner

It has been a long time since we go out for dinner together with 'po po' and 'xiao jiu'. And since 'xiao jiu' is free that night, why not? And at the same time, we can also have a feel of this coming festive season with X'mas trees everywhere all nicely done up with lots of colourful lightings and decors accompanied by wonderful x'mas songs.
After dinner, we shop for a while and mummy let me sit in some of the kiddy rides and see how much I enjoy myself.

Here I am waving my hands vigorously at some of the kids in front of me.

Lastly, not forgetting my Barney ride. But I find this ride a bit too big for me cos I keep slipping off my seat once the car started to move even though I'm already holding on to the steering wheel.

No comments: