Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My New Toys

These are some of my new toys that mummy & daddy has recently take out for me to play. One of it is the Fisher-Price Go Baby Go Sit-To-Stand Giraffe which is given by Aunty Christina and the other one is the toy doggie bought by daddy.

I love playing with my new toys cos whenever I put the ball into the giraffe's mouth, the music will start to play and I will also start to shake my body.

And this toy doggie of mine can walk and bark, and can even do somersault by itself. Isn't it cute! But daddy & mummy do pity this doggie cos I seems to be abusing the doggie by kicking it and pulling it's tail rather than playing with it even though mummy & daddy did teach me how to 'sayang' the dog. Oh, my poor doggie!

No comments: