Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Watching TV

Hmmm, nowadays my additional past time is watching tv. See how engross I am and also the way I sit! Haha, my grandparents & parents all say I behave so much like boy... And fyi, I am too engross watching the tv until I dunno how to open my mouth when mummy is feeding me porridge thus mummy will block me from watching tv in order to make me eat faster. And whenever mummy come and disturb me or block my view, I will start to show her my grumpy face... And now see how happy my face is, cos the view is clear.. heheee And here's a video of me watching tv and ignoring mummy totally... c",)

No comments: