Dad & Mum's Precious Gem

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Us


RHEA

DOB: 14 Oct 11 Weight: 2.93kg Height: 49cm

Rigel

DOB: 24 Oct 11 Weight: 3.33kg Height: 50cm

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Happy Face After I Wake Up From Nap

Mummy loves to see my happy face after I have woke up from my nap cos I look so refreshing after that and will also be more obedient. And I just love sitting on the sofa by my own watching cartoons or any other tv programs accompanied by my parents and fyi, advertisements is my favourite. And if I'm in my walker, I will rush to the front of the tv to watch the ads and be it where I am. I will even dance at times by shaking my body when I hear any music or songs. And hopefully, mummy can get to capture few of my dancing scenes so that she will be able to share with all of you. Well...Stay tune!

No comments: